The internet is growing each down with a number of websites and bloggers on the rise! Become apart of our world by learning your way into a paid position via MzJetson.Com! You will work closely with Mz. Jetson, who has been blogging and designing website since the age of 17. Take it from her, the world of blogging and the internet will not be going anywhere soon. It’s only going to get better on a grander scale.
Interests of how to own, run, and operate a website comes to mind of those who want to take part, but do not have the slightest idea of where to begin. Filling your brain with html codes and foreign internet words isn’t easy, but it isn’t hard either. If you are willing to learn, then you’re halfway to where you need to be. We certainly would like the opportunity to help you along the way by providing you with several intern positions to apply for. With any position that you select, you are sure to build your knowledge base with important information one day at a time.
Positions Available for Internship
- MzJetson.Com does not carry the credentials of sending employment recommendations to schools/universities/physical/online place of employment via email, fax, mail, or any other form of communication. Internships are only related to MzJetson.Com’s website or related entities;
- Duration for all intern positions lasts four days a week for up to one month;
- Intern must understand that position is only available to increase knowledge in field;
- If paid position is available or offered, Intern may accept/reject offer before/after one month period;
- Internship position is voluntary and is not a paid field.